Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday and then some

Well we had a good Easter like always. The girls hunted eggs out at my parents with my younger cousins (they think they are getting too big) Morgan and Madison. Food and family always a good time.

Today Abby really tried my patience. She is in to spitting. We went to eat at the Oyster Bar for dinner, she starting spitting all over the seat. Robb and I both got on to her. Robb told her she would get her mouth washed out with soap is she did it again. Of course when she got home later she got mad and spit at me. Being a mom of her word I took her into the bathroom to wash her mouth out with soap. I used a bar of dove soap (that's what we wash with). She actually liked it. Robb just laughed, I threw my hands up and told him to put everybody to bed. She of course crying for me to come upstairs and say good night. I let her go potty and have a small drink thanks to her re wetting the bed the last few nights. She looks at me and says "I need more soap, peassss" No way. "But I just spit in my woom(room). you need to wash my mouth out" Any suggestions on this.
Can you say strong willed child. Nothing gets her attention.

1 comment:

ladymann said...

Oh Tabitha!! I feel for you!
Judson is the same way- but hasn't started talking back yet. (that day is coming really soon) Its so hard to discipline them. Good Luck and let me know what you find that works- I might need to use it sometime soon:)